Notes on the processing of your data
We want to collect and process personal data about you only with your knowledge or consent. Personal data within the meaning of this information are all information that may have a connection to you, i.e. e.B. name, address, e-mail and IP address, user behaviour.
Therefore, we inform you what information we may store and for what purposes we use it. DREGER IT GmbH is committed to complying with national and European data protection regulations.
Responsible body and data protection officer
(1) The responsible body in accordance with Article 4 paragraph 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or service provider in accordance with Section 13 of the Telemedia Act (TMG) is
DREGER IT GmbH
Hanauer Landstraße 182a
(2) The data protection team of the responsible authorities can be contacted at
DREGER IT GmbH
Hanauer Landstraße 182a
(3) Data protection supervisory authority, which is responsible for DREGER IT GmbH in data protection
The Hessian Data Protection Supervisor
Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, 65189 Wiesbaden
Source of personal data
We process personal data that we receive from you in the course of your visit to our website, in the course of your contacting us by e-mail, via a contact form, a newsletter subscription or in person.
Categories of personal data that are processed
(1) If you visit or use our website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
- Your anonymized IP address
- Date, time and duration of your visit
- Content of the request (specific page)
- access status/http status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request came
- the browser or operating system used
- the anonymized IP address of the requesting computer
- the session ID
This data is used exclusively for internal statistical purposes.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(4) Most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, you can deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser at any time or set your browser so that you receive a message as soon as cookies are sent. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(5) This stored information is stored separately from any other data provided to us. In particular, the data of the cookies will not be linked with your other data.
- _ga (Google)
- _gat (Google)
- _gid (Google)
- google-analytics.com (Google)
- fonts.gstatic.com (Google)
- ggpht.com (Google)
- gstatic.com (Google)
- googletagmanager.com (Google)
- doubleclick.net (Google)
- youtube-nocookie.com (YouTube)
- Consent (YouTube)
You can delete individual or all cookies via your browser settings. Information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or block their storage in advance can be found under the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=de_DE
This website uses Borlabs Cookie, which sets two technically necessary cookies (borlabsCookie and borlabsCookieUnblockContent) to store your cookie preference.
Borlabs Cookie does not process any personal data.
The cookie borlabsCookie stores your chosen preference, which you selected when entering the website. The cookie borlabsCookieUnblockContent stores which (external) media/content you always want to have automatically unblocked. If you want to revoke these settings, simply delete the cookies in your browser. When you re-enter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie preference.
Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact us by email, the data you provide (your email address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(1) The data you provide in the form will be used exclusively for the management of our customer relationship with you, to fulfill as well as respond to your request and, if necessary, to send you requested information material. We therefore assume that when you use our contact form, you are requesting our services or are already in a customer relationship with us.
(2) If you wish to register for an event or a webinar/webcast via our website, we require the information marked as mandatory in the registration form. You can optionally fill in input fields that are not marked as mandatory. As part of your registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from us. We store the data of participants in our events or webinars/webcasts for the duration of the statutory retention obligations.
DREGER IT GmbH offers a newsletter in which we inform you about current events and offers. If you wish to subscribe to the newsletter, you must provide a valid e-mail address and your first and last name in order to receive the personalized newsletter. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive the newsletter and the mentioned procedure.
You can revoke your consent to receive our newsletter at any time and thus cancel our newsletter. Your cancellation will result in the deletion of your personal data. At the same time, your consent to our newsletter expires. In each of our newsletters, you will be given the opportunity to cancel it.
For newsletters, we collect and process the following data: First name, last name, e-mail address and for statistical purposes we also perform anonymized link tracking. This personal data is not passed on to third parties.
On our website, you have the opportunity to apply for our job postings. Through your digital application, your data will be collected and processed electronically for the purpose of processing your application.
If an employment contract is concluded with you after the application process, we will store your transmitted data in our personnel file for the duration of your employment, taking into account any further legal obligations.
After termination of your employment, your tax-relevant data will be archived for a period of up to 10 years within the framework of the statutory retention periods.
If your application is unsuccessful, your personal data will be deleted 6 months after the rejection. If you wish to be included in our applicant or interest database, this will only be done for a longer period with your consent - until you revoke your consent.
We use HRworks (HRworks GmbH, Waldkircher Str. 28, 79106 Freiburg, Germany, website: www.hrworks.de) for job postings on our website. This platform is detached from our website and sets three essential cookies.
The cookie "HrwJobApplicationmanagementSession" represents the session of the person on the job portal. This is necessary for operation, as accordingly the users of the session can be kept apart.
In addition, there are the two AWS cookies "AWSALB" and "AWSALBCORS", which are needed on the one hand to control the behavior correctly or to get to the right instance. Furthermore, these are necessary for the upload of the application documents, so that this process can be guaranteed smoothly for the applicants.
Webinars and webcasts
Information according to Art. 13 GDPR about the processing of personal data by DREGER IT GmbH (DREGER IT), when conducting webinars or webcasts via Microsoft Teams can be found here.
This website uses the service "Google Analytics", which is provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyze website usage by users. The service uses "cookies" - text files that are stored on your terminal device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
IP anonymization is used on this website. The IP address of the user is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This shortening eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. As part of the agreement on the order data agreement, which the website operators have concluded with Google Inc., the latter uses the information collected to create an evaluation of website use and website activity and provides services associated with internet use.
You have the option of preventing the cookie from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It is not guaranteed that you can access all features of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to and used by Google Inc. The following link will take you to the corresponding plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Alternatively, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about you within this website by clicking on [ga-optout text="Disable Google Analytics"]. By clicking on the above link, you will download an "opt-out cookie". Your browser must therefore generally allow the storage of cookies for this purpose. If you delete your cookies regularly, you will need to click on the link again each time you visit this website.
Here you can find more information about data usage by Google Inc.: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
From our web presence, we link to our appearances on the following social channels:
- Facebook - provided by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
- Instagram - The Instagram service is a Facebook product provided by Facebook Ireland Limited. Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Instagram").
- LinkedIn - provided by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("LinkedIn").
- Twitter - provided by Twitter Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter")
- Xing - provided by XING AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany ("Xing")
- YouTube - provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
If you are registered with one of the social media providers, the providers can directly assign your visit to our website to your personal profile on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Xing and YouTube. The purpose and scope of the data collection, the further processing and use of the data by the providers, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in the privacy notices of the respective providers:
- Privacy notices from YouTube
Categories of recipients of personal data
(1) We may have processes and services carried out by carefully selected service providers who comply with data protection requirements. These external service providers are bound by our instructions. Insofar as service providers process personal data or receive access to it, contracts are concluded in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO for commissioned data processing.
(2) With regard to the disclosure of data to other recipients, we will only disclose information about you if required by law, if you have consented, or if we are authorized or required by law to disclose it.
Purposes for which the personal data is to be processed and legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data in compliance with the applicable legal data protection regulations. In this context, the processing is lawful if the following conditions are met:
Consent (Article 6(1)(a) DSGVO:
The lawfulness for the processing of personal data is given in the case of consent to processing for specified purposes (e.g. processing of your inquiry, use of data for marketing purposes). Consent given can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent given to us before the applicability of the GDPR, i.e. before May 25, 2018.
Due to legal requirements (Article 6 (1) c) DSGVO:
DREGER IT GmbH is subject to various legal obligations. These include:
- Commercial and tax law retention requirements according to the German Commercial Code and the German Fiscal Code,
- Fulfillment of control and reporting obligations under tax law.
Within the framework of the balancing of interests (Article 6 (1) f) DSGVO:
To the extent necessary, we process your data beyond the actual performance of the contract to protect legitimate interests of us or third parties. Examples:
- Assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes,
- Ensuring IT security and IT operations,
- To analyze and improve the use of our website,
- To use social media plug-ins.
Criteria for determining the duration for which the personal data are stored
(1) The data is stored in accordance with statutory data processing regulations and in compliance with statutory retention periods. We process and use your data exclusively for the purposes for which you have authorized us and for as long as the data is required for these purposes.
(2) If the data is no longer required for the purpose or for the fulfillment of legal obligations, it will generally be deleted, unless its further processing - limited in time and scope if necessary - is required for the following purposes:
The fulfillment of retention obligations under commercial and tax law: The German Commercial Code (HGB) and the German Fiscal Code (AO) are to be mentioned. According to these, the retention or documentation periods are specified to be up to 10 years.
The preservation of evidence within the framework of the legal statute of limitations: According to §§ 195 ff. of the German Civil Code (BGB), the regular statute of limitations is three years, but under special circumstances up to 30 years.
Your data protection rights
(1) Every data subject has the right to information under Article 15 of the GDPR, the right to rectification under Article 16 of the GDPR, the right to erasure under Article 17 of the GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 of the GDPR, the right to object under Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR. With regard to the right to information and the right to erasure, the restrictions pursuant to Sections 34 and 35 BDSG apply. In addition, there is a right of appeal to a competent data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 DSGVO in conjunction with Section 19 BDSG).
(2) You may revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time with effect for the future. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent given to us before the applicability of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. before May 25, 2018.
(3) You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) DSGVO (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests).
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
The objection can be made form-free and should preferably be directed to
DREGER IT GmbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 182a
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Please send advertising objections to
Please address data protection issues to
Obligation to provide and possible consequences of not providing personal data
When using our services, you must provide the personal data that is required to fulfill the purpose or that we are legally obligated to collect. Without this data, we will generally not be able to conclude the contract with you, execute it or provide services.
Changes to the data protection notice
We are continuously developing and optimizing our services. So it may be that we add new functionalities. If this affects the way your personal data is processed, we will inform you about it in our privacy notices.